Testosterone, it's what makes men, MEN. But there's a lot of confusion out there about testosterone and Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). In this short video, Marc Richman, M.D. dispels the myths and rumors and dishes out the cold hard facts. He answers questions such as:
1. Isn't Low T just a normal part of aging?
2. Doesn't Low T occur in only older men?
3. Isn't TRT steroids? Aren't steroids dangerous?
4. Does TRT cause "'roid rage?"
5. Does testosterone replacement therapy increase my risk of prostate caner?
Posted on Tue, February 18, 2014
by Marc Richman, M.D. filed under