Five ways to get your “Heart On” this Valentines Day
Schedule a consultation and mention “Heart On” before Feb 20th and receive 10% off your initial consultation.
Want to make sure you’re able to perform this Valentines Day? Here are five tips for making sure you get your heart on.
1. Dump the routine! — After a few years in a committed relationship, it’s easy to find sex monotonous. Use Valentine’s Day as an excuse to change things up!
2. Get kinky! — Talk about your fantasies or fetishes with each other. Better yet, indulge in them!
3. Don’t Rush In — Take your time! This is something many guys seem to, uh, forget. Foreplay gets you both in the mood and helps make your erection harder and more sustainable. Resolve to indulge in at least 15 minutes of foreplay and rest assured that when the time comes, you’ll be ready.
4. Go for a Workout — A good workout gets your hormones flowing, makes you feel fit and healthy, and greatly improves your flexibility and blood circulation. When you feel good, and look good, you feel alive and ready to go.
5. Get a little extra help — Add some toys to aid your erection, or if ED becomes a persistent problem, consider oral meds and visit a urologist that specialized in men’s sexual health. The ED experts at Obsidian Men’s Health offer an unparalleled personally tailored experience focused on solving your ED and enhancing your sex life. Schedule a consultation and mention “Heart On” before Feb 20th and receive 10% off your initial consultation.
Posted on Fri, February 13, 2015
by Obsidian Men's Health