Obsidian Men’s Health is a concierge medical practice specializing in men’s sexual health and well being. Obsidian emphasizes an individualized holistic approach to the treatment of sexual health issues in a private luxury setting. Obsidian was founded by board certified urologists who believe in excellence and heroic customer service when dealing with clients.
Possible within the DC Metro area
Monday – Friday, possibly some evenings and weekends
Salary - Full Time
Marketing Director / Founders
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of business and accounting processes
- Major in Marketing and/or Business Management a plus.
- Education in Health Care Administration a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in outpatient medical office required
- Minimum 2 years experience in the sale of services and products, preferably medical services and/ or luxury services.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing and developing a small team required.
- Prior experience successfully owning and managing a budget.
- Prior experience in any customer service/hospitality oriented field a plus.
- Experience in a startup/ entrepreneurial venture a plus.
- Teamwork – Ability to work in a team and have the attitude that no task is beyond your job description.
- Organizational Skills – Ability to maintain patient records, practice projects and notes in an organized searchable manner preferably using basic MSExcel
- Selling Skills - Ability to sell high-end service packages to client and promote (or “sell”) the practice to strategic partners for referrals.
- Communication - Excellent communication skills when dealing with employees and current and potential clients such as active listening skills and clearly and professionally verbalizing ideas,
- Personnel Management Skills – ability to manage a small team and maintain the teamwork attitude while doing it; ability to motivate and develop other staff as appropriate. Ability to evaluate staff performance and determine measures of success for each employee you manage.
- Financial Analysis – ability to own and manage a budget.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to organize and understand data for customer service and sales success measures (such as patient inquiry conversion)
- Computer Skills - Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook) and office equipment (such as faxes, voicemail, copiers, phone systemsetc) and medical records systems
- Excellent presentation skills – ability to present brand to potential clients via formal presentations in small and large conferences and ability to succinctly present progress to management
- Ability to be discrete with expressions – as the topic of sexual health is very intimate; the need for complete professionalism when speaking of the topic with clients and potential clients is needed.
Interested? Click here to submit an application.